The First Day of Kindergarten for little C, and while she has spent the last 5 years attending daycare/preschool this seemed like a much bigger step. For one she not right next to my work - I actually get 10 minutes of driving time alone now, each way - it feels weird as of now. We spent the week before her first day practicing some practical info - teachers name, grade, mom and dad's name etc. And we decorated her backpack and made rainbow bread. It's still an adjustment but she is having a blast each day. We've signed her up for kindergarten soccer, skills practice but she wants so badly to play a sport at school :)
Her firsat day started out with some tears for both her and I. She didn't want me to leave, her before/ after care program is new to here and she knows no-one, not the way I would choose to go normally but just how fate worked out. It is run by great people and on day 2 no tears. Her first day probably ended before I got to the car - mine lasted the whole way to work and I was prone to tears all day.
No Idea what happened the first day - she chooses to not talk about it.
 |
| Decorated backpack |
 |
| Rainbow bread - the best thing ever :) and all natural. |
 |
| 1st day lunch -yup I took pictures of everything except her breakfast. |
 |
| Rock Out!! |
 |
| Posing with a local police vehicle - her idea. |
No comments:
Post a Comment