This morning we decided to make pancakes and I figured little C had gotten old enough and more importantly that she had been listening enough to be safe around the stove and hot skillet. These are oatmeal pancakes and they are always quick to to whip up.
We use squeeze bottles to be able to draw and write anything (OK almost anything). This time we also decided to use a color too. We have these great liquid natural food colors from Chocolate Craft Kits which are perfect for this.
Our electric skillet is old and is loosing it's non-stick properties. So we were loosing a lot of pancakes and admittedly my patients was getting short. I had really hoped to let little C flip her own pancakes and everything. Instead due to stickiness I had to loosen and pick up before she could flip. Her aim is great though.
| Flipping the pancake - and you can see all the sticking too. |
| Letters for everyone, M for Mommy, D for Daddy - little c's got done earlier. |
| Mommy Pancake, you can see the "white" and purple pancake patter here. |
No comments:
Post a Comment