Here's little C up on the coffee table, she managed this all by herself with out using the chair, she was very proud of herself. She looked to me for help a few times but I told her she was own her own - she managed just fine and was able to get down safely by herself too. She stood at first but sat as soon as she was told she would have to come down if she continued to stand. But she spent about 20 minutes up there playing and reading happy as can be.
Little C's starting to get interested inhelping in the kitchen, last night she was begging to help while I was making biscuts to go with the really great chili big C made. So I handed little C small dish of flour to "cook" with. She sprikled it on the floor, rubbed it all over her face, and ate it, but had tons of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment